The information provided on this website, or by our company, is educational in nature and has not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. It should not construed as medical advice. Our information and products are more spiritual in nature and therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition, or to replace appropriate medical or professional attention or advice where needed. Before using our site or products please read our full DISCLAIMER.
At Luminesce We Guarantee Our Products 100%
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of your purchase, return your product, and we will refund your money or provide you with a credit on your next purchase.*
We want you to be happy with our products, and after years of experience and great customer feedback, we are confident that you will be. However, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, let us know, and we will arrange for a full refund, exchange or credit.*
As a company we measure our success by our customer's happiness. Your satisfaction is important to us.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable with returns.
- If you purchased products through a Luminesce Distributor, please contact your distributor directly to arrange for your refund. Refunds from distributors are according to their own specific return policies.
Essences will last for years if you take care of them.
- When you take an essence, please ensure that you do not touch the glass pipette or it may become contaminated and spoil your essence. If you happen to touch it with your fingers or your mouth, please rinse off your pipette with boiling water before returning it to its bottle.
- Store essences upright, out of direct sunlight, and in a dry place at room temperature for longer life. Do not refrigerate.
- For more information about how to choose and use essences please check out our 'How to Choose & Use Essences' page.
If you have any further questions, please contact us. Thank you.